Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grade 5 Atmosphere Infographic

My first time teaching today at MQP.  between walls, and computer repairs I have not actually managed to do any teaching.  So when Mr. Maynard inquired about coming down for their tech perioud today, I realized that we would probably manage to do it.  I had just the right amount of computers for his class size, and this afternoon the immunizations that were taking up the rest of the library would be finished.

He said that they were studying science,  and the layers of the atmosphere.  I was pretty sure I had seen a decent infographic on the topic, took a look, and sure enough, it was there.  An excellent inforgraphic, showing all the important layers of the atmosphere that the Grade 5's needed to know.  I had limited time, so I just whipped up a quick question sheet.  Not the best in the world, but I was in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment