Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So Long!

I hate to do the "I did not post in so long!" post, but it has been a while.  Before Christmas I had the book fair, and then the Christmas concert, followed by the accounting for the book fair, and attempting to get everything ordered.  Then just before Christmas, I was desperately trying to get the library back in shape so I could have it up and running for Jan.  That did not get done, but I hope this week I am able to finalize everything.  The real issue now is getting some volunteers to help actually run the library, as there is no way I will be able to do that myself.  I am going to have to ask the principal to place it in the next newsletter, and I will post it on the schools website as well.  Even 5-6 people helping for an hour or so each week would make a dent in the mess that is the library.  Actually to be honest, the library isn't a mess.  I really need help cataloging new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment