Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Almost Caught up on Work

This weekend I managed to get the majority of my Week 4 work done.  All I have left to do is my last post on the Facebook and grades debate, and all of that information has been read, I just need to formally write a post.  It was a pretty interesting debate and I imagine that when researchers find conflicting information on a topic they really need to call each other out determine either who is right, or who has the more rigorous research, because sometimes there is no "right" answer.

After this week is done I can get right on the readings for week 5, and besides that I really need to finish off some work for school as well, especially regarding my schedule for next year.  That is much larger post/topic though!

No comments:

Post a Comment