Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Mergepdf.net

For the last couple of days I have been busy making the certificates for the Grade 6 leaving ceremony.  Annoyingly, I realized that I was going to have to print each page one at at time because each file was a unique pdf file.  This process was going to take forever, as there is 114 Grade 6 students, and I would literally be sitting in front of a computer pushing print over and over again.  A couple of minutes searching found me mergepdf.net a site that lets you upload pdf documents separately and merges them into one file.  This meant that I could take each class, upload them, have them bunched together and print the classes as a bunch instead of individually.  Much much easier.  I assume this same task could be accomplished by purchasing some Adobe software, but it looks like the basic license for that is several hundred dollars, and I need it so infrequently it would be a waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment